Thursday, October 20, 2005

A few good rhymes

Some of my favorite lines, from some of my favorite songs...

from "Sing for the moment" by Eminem
(originally by Aerosmith, but I prefer the Em version)

sing with me, sing for the year,
sing for the laughter, sing for the tears,
sing with me now, just for today,
maybe tomrrow, the good lord will take you away...

from "Calm like a bomb" by Rage Against the Machine

There's a mass without roofs;
a prison to fill,
a country's soul that reads: "Post no bills",
a strike and a line of cops outside of the mills,
there's a right to obey,
and then there's the right to kill...

from "Lake of fire" by Nirvana

Where'd the bad folks go when they die?
they don't go to heaven where the angels fly,
Go to a lake of fire and fry,
won't see 'em again, till the Fourth of July...


from "Criminal" by Eminem
(yes, the selection is long...)

Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it
So when I rob a bank, run out and just dive in it
So I'll be disguised in it
And if anybody identifies the guy in it
I'll hide for 5 minutes
Come back, shoot the eyewitness
Fire at the private eye hired to pry in my business
Die bi*ches
Passed this scratched 'Vette
This puppy's lucky I didn't blast his a*s yet
If I ever gave a f*ck, I'd shave my nuts
Tuck my d*ck in between my legs and cluck
You mothaf*ckin' chickens ain't brave enough
To say the stuff I say, so just tape it shut
Shit, half the shit I say, I just make it up
To make you mad, so kiss my white naked a*s
And if it's not a rapper that I'll make it as
I'mma be a f*ckin' rapist in a Jason mask

I'm a criminal
Cuz everytime I write a rhyme
These people think it's a crime
to tell 'em what's on my mind
I guess I'm a criminal
I don't gotta say a word
I just flip 'em the bird and keep goin'
I don't take shit from no one

3 comments:

  1. great page!!! very informative as well as very interesting.

    ks

    ReplyDelete
  2. can anyone write better?

    nah, NEVER!

    I wish Sania married you!

    ReplyDelete