Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another cause for celebration !

Today is that special day, that special time, that doesn't come very often. In fact, it just comes once in a year.
What's so special about today, you ask? Well, it's September 27. But September 27 is no ordinary day. Today is Miss Rakshanda Khan's birthday! So here's wishing her the very best on this great day.
Why do I care, you ask? Well, she's my favorite actress. I always reserve time for TV when she's on. And she's my favorite actress! what more do you ask??
Now there's not many people on TV who I like, but she's not one of them, she's the greatest, so say again, "Happy Birthday Miss Khan!!"

Another exciting and completely coincidencial thing is that today is Google.com's birthday, too!
Things couldn't get much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment