Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Not Cricket

Before I blow my head off, screaming "more controversy!" here's what I want to say for the CricketWar.

Trouble couldn't have come easier for Greg Chapell. I guess he just didn't think twice before saying "Either Ganguly goes or I do". He just didn't taste Indian politics, the media before that.
And after he was done saying these words, the press splashed it all over.
Well, there goes the "reputed" position of India's coach.
It wasn't until the next day when he realised he wasn't the only one in a mess. The Indian population, who is led by cricket, also burst forth. Some came fighting for Ganguly's stay, and some waiting for him to leave.

Now, for the Indian Cricket Team. Our team was already sinking with the ship. Issues revolving around us for match fixing, being a sore loser, and what not. Sourav Ganguly finally got the taste of a bitter truth -- we were going nowhere. People were angered by this fact, too, so now, they want to fight, and kick Ganguly out.

And all of you will be waiting to ask me what you have asked others-- "whose side are you on ?"
Well, let me tell you, I'm on nobody's side.
I'm just not intrested in cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment